Will Ladnier originally grew up in Nashville, Tennessee. A lifelong Vols fan, he then moved to Knoxville to attend the University of Tennessee, where he graduated summa cum laude with degrees in Classics, History, and Political Science.
After he obtained his undergraduate degree, Will attended William and Mary Law School in Williamsburg, Virginia. While there, he was heavily involved as a competing member of the National Trial Team and as Articles Editor for the William & Mary Law Review. Before graduating cum laude, he also worked with a number of judges in Virginia, including Justice LeRoy F. Millette on the Supreme Court of Virginia.
Following law school, Will returned to Knoxville and clerked with Chief Justice Sharon G. Lee on the Tennessee Supreme Court. He then accepted a position with Arnett, Draper & Hagood, focusing his practice on insurance defense and medical malpractice/healthcare liability defense, representing the largest hospital association in the region.
Will joined Greg Coleman Law in 2018, shifting his practice to representing plaintiffs. He primarily practices in the areas of complex litigation and class action cases. Will is admitted to practice in Tennessee in both state and federal court in the Eastern District, and he is also a member of the Knoxville and Tennessee Bar Associations.
When not working, Will enjoys spending time with his wife, son, and dog, and if it’s a weekend, you’ll find him watching Vols and Titans football.
Prior Professional Experience
- Associate, Arnett, Draper & Hagood, LLP (2016-2017)
- Clerk, The Honorable Sharon G. Lee, Chief Justice, Tennessee Supreme Court (2015-2016)
- Extern, The Honorable LeRoy F. Millette, Justice, Supreme Court of Virginia (2015)
- William & Mary Law School, J.D., cum laude (2012-2015)
- William & Mary Law Review (2013-2015)
- Articles Editor (2014-2015)
- National Trial Team (2012-2015)
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville (2007-2011)
- Double B.A., summa cum laude, Classics, History, Political Science
- California Supreme Court
- States Courts of Tennessee
- States Courts of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
- United States District Court, Northern District of California