|Practice Areas:||Personal Injury - Premises Liability - Dangerous Drug Litigation - Medical Malpractice - Defective Product - ERISA Lawsuit - Class Action Attorney|
Gregory F. Coleman is the founder and Managing Partner of Greg Coleman Law P.C. Greg received his B.A. with highest honors and distinction from Jacksonville State University in 1986. He attended the University of Tennessee College of Law, graduating in 1989. In addition to distinguishing himself academically, Greg was a member of the National Trial Moot Court Team and was the recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award for National Trial Team and was listed in Who's Who Among Rising Young Americans. In addition, the College of Law bestowed upon Greg the honor of inclusion into the National Order of Barristers for outstanding oral advocacy and trial skills.
Greg's practice focuses on products liability, medical malpractice, personal injury, complex multi-district litigation, toxic torts, premises liability, class actions, ERISA, ERISA class actions, drug and medical device litigation and workers' compensation. Greg has tried more than 100 jury trials and countless bench trials.
Some of Greg's credentials include:
- Admitted: 1990, Tennessee; U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit; U.S. Supreme Court.
- Law School: University of Tennessee at Knoxville, J.D.
- Member: Tennessee, Knoxville and American Bar Associations.
- Biography: Listed in Best Lawyers in America and Top100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association.Member, Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Mid-South Super Lawyer. Lecturer and Speaker on Advanced Trial Advocacy. Member: National Trial Moot Court Team, 1988 and 1989; Moot Court Board; American Inns of Court (Charter Member, Knoxville Chapter); National Order of Barristers. Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award for National Trial Team. Who's Who Among Rising Young Americans.
- Born: Ellijay, Georgia, November 23, 1963
- Cases: West v. East Tennessee Pioneer Oil Co., 172 S.W. 3d 545. Ten. 08/18/2005; Satterfield v. Alcoa, 266 S.W. 3d 347 (Tenn. 2008).
Greg is admitted to practice in Tennessee state court, the Tennessee Supreme Court, the United States Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and the United States District Courts for the Eastern District of Tennessee. He is certified as a Civil Trial Advocacy Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocates.