First Tennessee Plaza, 800 S. Gay Street, Suite 1100, Knoxville, TN 37929

South Knoxville House Fire

Posted on behalf of Greg Coleman Law on Mar 22, 2013 in Personal Injury

This morning a fire started in the laundry room of a south Knoxville home. There was no one home at the time of the fire, so no injuries occurred. Fortunately, the fire was contained in the laundry room, where firefighters could put it out in time to prevent further damage to the home.

The 911 call was made around 8:00 a.m., where both the Rural Metro firefighters and the Knoxville Fire Department would rush to the scene.  The Knoxville Police Department would also provide support probing for any victims that may have been stuck in the home.

At Greg Coleman Law, we represent individuals that have been injured during a fire due to the negligence of another individual or entity. Our personal injury attorneys in Knoxville will strive to reach the maximum compensation possible for our clients in the court of law.

For additional information, please call our intake team at (865) 247-0080 or complete the Free Case Review form located on this page Its That Easy!  

back to top